If you did not receive your registration confirmation email and have not already accessed your eBook, please follow the below process to gain access to your ebooks prior to the start of class:
Browser Support for Content Raven:
Note: IE 11 is currently not supported
- Google Chrome
- Safari – Macintosh systems only
For Returning Users With an Account:
If you have enrolled in previous courses through Dell EMC, you can go directly to the eBook site by clicking https://cloud.contentraven.com/login.aspx and log in using the email you registered for the training under and the password you previously created.
For New Users:
1. Go to https://cloud.contentraven.com/login.aspx
2. When page loads put in the user name you used when you registered for your class
3. Click on “Forgot Password?
· Put in your email address and click send
· You will receive instructions on how to reset or in the case of first time users, create a password
4. Go to your email and retrieve the email from email@example.com
· In the Reset Confirmation email there will be a “ Click Here” link
· When you click on the link you will be taken to a page where you can create a password.
5. It will show your user name which is your email address
· Put in your “ New Password” – Must contain 6-16 characters
· Confirm the Password in the next entry field
· Click reset
6. You will now be taken to the eBook Share site
· Click on the Document you wish to load
· From here you can print or download it to your computer.
Document Viewer PDF (This document provides instruction on each viewer tool available):
Document Viewer Video (This video provides a walkthrough of the viewer):
Select this option if you would like to register, reschedule or cancel a class or have other questions regarding classes.
Dell EMC Proven Professional
Select this option if you have questions regarding the Dell EMC Proven Professional Certification Program.
Purchase Options & Pricing
Select this option if you require pricing, subscription information, purchasing requests.
On Demand Learning Center
Select this option if you are having issues with your ODLC Account.
Note: Chrome is the recommended browser for on-demand courseware.
Knowledge & Skills Analysis (KSA)
Select this option if you would like to request a KSA
Select this option if you are having issues with courses/learning paths marking complete, scores not updating, or reports not showing correct information.
Certificate of Attendance
Select this option if you require a certificate for a completed course or have any questions regarding a course certificate.
Select this option if you are looking for a training schedule, course descriptions, product versions, information on class facilities.
To understand more about potential compatability issues select here
To access our troubleshooting guide select here
To contact someone from the Learning Data Center select here
Select this option if you are experiencing issues accessing a site, launching a course, or have any other technical difficulties.
If you are unable to access training, please use the Internet Explorer browser, then try the following tips:
After following the steps above, if you are still experiencing difficulty please log a ticket here:
1. Connect to the Internet
A wired connection is required.
Wireless- and VPN connection are not recommended.
2. Connect Headset
Audio is provided through voice-over-IP (VoIP) through your PC. To verbally communicate with the instructor and with another students, a headset with a microphone is required. If a headset is not available, you will still be able to communicate with the instructor and fellow students using the text chat functionality provided.
3. System Check (REQUIRED)
· Go to https://dell1.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
· Complete the system check PRIOR to your scheduled class start date.
· Adobe Connect troubleshooting tips can also be found on at this website.
Verify connection speed:
Verify flash player is up to date:
Close all applications (especially ones that compete for bandwidth like, email, other browsers, etc.)
Hardwire your network connection with an Ethernet cable, do not use Wi-Fi
Turn off any virus scanning software or any firewalls
Adobe Live Chat Help:
24/7 Adobe Support for “In Meeting” Issues-All Geos
1-800 422 3623
Innovative Payment Solutions to free up budgets.
Improve IT procurement efficiency & manageability.
Let’s talk about your IT transformation.
Accelerate your business and IT transformation with cloud, big data, and technology consulting and services.
Let’s talk about your IT service needs.
Gain insights and expertise on the topics shaping IT Transformationvisit InFocus.
Drive your business to greater success. Locate partnersor learn about becoming one.
Partner with Dell EMC today.
Keep up with the news, jobs, and innovations in IT transformation from Dell EMC.
176 South Street Hopkinton, MA 01748 United States